The Head Women’s Swimming and Diving Coach is a twelve month position and will be responsible for successful execution in planning, developing and administering all phases of the Women’s Swimming coaching and recruiting program. All duties and responsibilities are governed by state, federal and university policy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall management and supervision of the Women’s Swimming program;
- Supervise Assistant Women’s Swimming Coaches;
- Recruit and evaluate prospective student-athletes;
- Responsible for the overall management of sports operating and scholarship budget;
- Assist in fundraising activities and be responsible for annual fundraising goals;
- Compliance with all NCAA, Ohio Valley Conference, and institutional rules;
- Monitor academic progress toward a degree;
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- A bachelor’s degree;
- At least five years of coaching experience;
- Coach experience preferably at the collegiate level.