- Provides leadership and instruction in the personal and athletic development of student-athletes, to include counseling team members in academic, disciplinary, sportsmanship, and personal matters, as appropriate.
- Develops a competitively successful team which represents IUPUI positively and responsibly, and which provides student-athletes the opportunity for a positive experience and climate in which to achieve their academic, athletic, and personal goals.
- Represents the team, department, and university in a positive, professional, and ethical manner; appropriately responds to media, marketing, fund-raising, and community service requests, as assigned.
- Exhibits professionalism in a manner, which is consistent with the missions and goals of IUPUI, conference, and the NCAA.
- Performs recruiting duties including, but not limited to, formulating a plan to incorporate coverage of all prospective student-athletes on a national level.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Coaching experience at the collegiate level, preferably Division 1.
- Valid driver's license with the ability to be insured by Indiana University.
- Maintain certifications in CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- Ability to obtain certification by the NCAA on an annual basis to recruit and understand all policies related to recruiting.
Indiana University prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.