- Supervises and operates all phases of a competitive Division III women’s basketball program.
- Coordinates the recruitment of student-athletes for the women’s basketball program. Contributes significantly to the enrollment effort of both the institution and the athletic department.
- Prepares annual budget structure and monitors expenditures.
- Maintains and updates a sufficient inventory of equipment. Selects and orders equipment and other materials needed to successfully run a program. Oversees the issuing and collecting of all equipment, uniforms, supplies, and materials.
- Develops the contest schedule and coordinates all team travel arrangements.
- Supervises all pre-season conditioning and non-traditional season programs, including team planning sessions and long-range planning sessions with assistant coaches.
- Plans, organizes and administers all in-season practice sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience as an assistant or head coach in Women’s Basketball, preferably in a small private college environment.
- Proven track record of successful recruiting.
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to discuss college programs and policies with a variety of prospective student audiences.
- Understand the mission of Elmhurst University and recruit student-athletes that best represent the values of the institution.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Please include a statement on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as part of the application materials.
Elmhurst University is an EO Employer. Elmhurst University prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.