This position is responsible for the running of the women’s basketball team, recruiting, budget management, athlete development, and all aspects pertaining to the rules of Lees-McRae College, the NCAA DII guidelines, and Conference Carolinas.
- Recruit enough players to represent the college for successful program, develop recruiting contacts, find right-fit student athletes, retain and develop them, and monitor academic progress.
- Assist in skills sessions either on Tate Field or in classroom. Develop DII level athletes for optimal athletic performance.
- Must communicate effectively with all types of people and establish and maintain a strong working relationship with students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and other college personnel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university.
- Knowledge of coaching women's basketball tactics and techniques.
- Collegiate playing experience at the DII level or other levels.
- Experience recruiting women’s basketball players.