- Coaching: practice planning and game preparation.
- Recruiting: talent identification, evaluation and communication with potential recruitments.
- Budgeting: development, management and fundraising activities.
- Student-athlete development: mentoring to include individual and team dynamics, team rules and conduct, leadership development, commitment to safety and well-being of student athletics.
- Monitoring satisfactory academic progress of student athletes.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two or more years of coaching experience.
Ridgewater College is committed to providing welcoming and inclusive campuses that value and respect the unique experiences, needs and contributions of individuals and groups from every background and identity to ensure that each student, employee and community member has a genuine opportunity for participation and success.