- Direct and coordinate all activities of the Women's Basketball staff, part and full time, in the planning, organizing and coaching of the College of Southern Nevada Women's Basketball team; ensure compliance by all coaches, with College, Conference, NSHE, CSN and NJCAA policies and regulations.
- Recruit and provide educational and athletic opportunities for students from the greater Las Vegas area and Nevada.
- The position will also create an atmosphere and recruit student athletes for the program which fit the CSN and NJCAA Division I philosophy for athletics.
- The Head Coach will oversee and maintain facility usage, and sustain at acceptable levels for competition by all participants.
- Bachelors' degree and Previous collegiate basketball coaching experience required.
- General knowledge of intercollegiate athletics, NCAA policies and compliance issues.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a persons age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.