- Recruits and instructs student athletes.
- Networks and collaborates with local and regional high school flag football coaches and programs.
- Coordinates and coaches’ team at games and tournaments.
- Schedules and supervises team practices.
- Promotes athletic program for the College.
- Monitors academic progress of students and assists with potential problems.
- Assists athletic staff with ordering of all team equipment and supplies and is responsible for and oversees all such equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience at the college level is also preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with successful recruiting and overall flag football program leadership.
Daytona State College prohibits discrimination and provides equal access, equal educational opportunity and equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and veteran status.