Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) invites applications for a full-time Head Women’s Golf and Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach to join our Athletics department. The Head Women’s Golf and Assistant Men’s Basketball coach will be responsible for building and maintaining a roster of student athletes, preparing a team through training, and coach the team in all season competitions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct daily in season training sessions. Duties include but not limited to strength and fitness training, teaching and drilling skills, teaching game strategy and tactics, psychological and motivational preparation.
- Monitor academic progress of student athletes while fostering a student-centered focus for the team.
- Learn and follow all NCAA rules.
- Schedule team games a season in advance.
- Assist direct report (assistant DA) in budget preparation, and monitor and follow team budget.
- BS/BA required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Coaching and/or leadership experience related to team operation and development.
- Demonstrated experience serving in a leadership role and influencing others to achieve a common goal.
- An appreciation for inclusion
- An understanding of the importance of leadership.
- An appreciation for accountability and responsibility.
It is the policy of MSOE to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, marital status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all jobs at the University and to all the terms, benefits, and conditions of employment/enrollment.