The University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Department of Athletics invites applications in a national search for the position of Head Women’s Golf Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum required experience: four years of related experience.
- Preferred experience: four years of successful collegiate golf coaching experience at the Division I level; professional playing experience; Division I golf playing experience.
- An understanding of and commitment to the fundamental role that intercollegiate athletics, when properly implemented, can play in the educational development of UAB student-athletes.
- Possession of a thorough knowledge of the game, a sophisticated understanding of coaching, and an ability to enhance player development.
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage team dynamics.
UAB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family-friendly environment in which all faculty and staff can excel and achieve work/life balance irrespective of ethnicity, gender, faith, gender identity and expression as well as sexual orientation. UAB also encourages applications from individuals with disabilities and veterans.