Develop and maintain effective and competitive intercollegiate women’s golf program though recruitment of quality student-athletes and successful coaching of those individuals. In the recruitment effort, will be a representative of the total institution, with all of the factual knowledge and sensitivities requires by that representative.
1. Bachelors Degree.
2. Demonstrated golf knowledge.
3. Demonstrated understanding of the NCAA Division III philosophy.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations.
5. Valid drivers license or ability to obtain one upon hire.
6. Demonstrate a commitment to diversity and inclusion and be able to work with diverse populations, including but not limited to people of all ages with various ethnic, sexual orientation and socioeconomic backgrounds.