- Manage all aspects of a competitive NCAA Division I Women's Golf program.
- Understand Head Coach Responsibility through the supervision and management of all aspects of the team.
- Understand, follow and enforce all NCAA bylaws, League regulations, and university academic and other policies and procedures.
- Recruit quality players.
- Hire and supervise all Assistant Coach(s), GA’s or any team staff.
- Establish practice schedules and practice content.
- Submit squad list for eligibility check.
- Oversee and monitor academic progress of all team members.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four to five years of coaching experience.
- Extensive recruiting experience.
- Working knowledge of NCAA DI rules, strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Record of integrity and leadership to advance the goals of the Department of Athletics including a commitment to the academic success and graduation of student-athletes.
- Ability to effectively relate to diverse constituents including students, student-athletes, faculty and stakeholders.
Purdue Fort Wayne is an EEO/AA employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.