- Develop a sustained model for competitive golf success at both conference and national levels.
- Understand, observe, uphold and champion the University's academic standards, requirements and policies; assisting student-athletes on the team in satisfying graduation requirements and attaining degrees while recruiting student-athletes who possess the talent to make the team competitive on the conference and national levels.
- Teach the mechanics and techniques of golf to the Women's Golf team members, coach student-athletes, oversee daily practices, analyze and instruct student-athletes in areas of deficiency and supervise the Women's Golf assistant coach.
- Plan, schedule and implement team practices using individualized and group training. Coach, teach and motivate while developing the entirety of the student-athlete with the goal of maximizing their potential in all facets during their time at Notre Dame.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Playing experience on a competitive level is required
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the sport as well as its skills and strategies.
- Strong organization and communication skills are necessary to effectively complete job tasks.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Successful candidate must have an appreciation and understanding of the academic/athletic balance required of student-athletes at a highly selective and competitive academic institution.