The head coach will be responsible for the development and implementation of a successful golf program through sound leadership and positive direction; analyze performance and provide instruction to athletes in golf techniques and strategies in preparation for and during athletic competition; strictly adhere to all NCAA, Mid-American Conference and Central Michigan University policies; be fiscally responsible and manage complex budgets; engage in public relations initiatives and garner support for the Women’s Golf program in the state and region.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of golf coaching or management experience.
- Knowledge of and commitment to following NCAA rules and regulations.
- Possess proven integrity.
- Have demonstrated leadership skills.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s degree.
- Five years or more of intercollegiate golf coaching and recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate student-athletes to be successful academically and athletically.
- Certified PGA Professional.