The Head Coach will manage all day to day team operations, practice/game preparation, and team travel. This position collaborates with intercollegiate athletics staff members, medical services, academic support, compliance, and institutional partners. The Head Coach must appropriately represent the team, department and University in public and media appearances. This position reports directly to a designated sport administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of relevant collegiate level coaching experience, preferably at the Division I level.
- Proven ability to coach and motivate team members to reach new levels of accomplish & professional fulfillment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of personalities, backgrounds and generations.
- Master’s degree and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations, strongly preferred.
- Division I coaching experience.