The purpose of the Head Women's Indoor Volleyball Coach job is to be responsible for the ULM Women's Indoor Volleyball program. ULM is an NCAA Division I FBS institution and a member of the Sun Belt Conference.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Director of Athletics and/or designee for general organization, development, and administration of the ULM Women's Indoor Volleyball program.
- Financial budget management for the Indoor Volleyball program.
- Scheduling team practices/non-conferences games and all aspects of team travel.
- Successful recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
- Hiring and evaluating support staff.
- Assist with fundraising, public relations and all other matters pertaining to the Indoor Volleyball program.
- Oversees athletic coaching, training, and evaluating of student-athlete development.
- Monitors student-athlete academic progress, CARA, promotes life skills, and the overall student-athlete well-being.
- Must adhere to NCAA, Sun Belt Conference, and University rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Collegiate volleyball coaching experience – Division I preferred.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively. Unwavering commitment to ethics and fiscal responsibility.
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusion, community, diversity, and gender equity.
- Must demonstrate an appreciation of university culture and tradition.