- Schedule, plan, attend, and implement all practices and matches.
- Assume administrative oversight of program operations: team travel details, equipment upkeep, and training programs.
- Communicate effectively and serve as a mentor and coach with student athletes so that student athletes develop their full potential as individuals and athletes
- Assist other coaches and team members in fundraising efforts, alumnae development, and serve as point person for some initiatives.
- Design and implementation of an off-campus recruiting strategy for prospective student-athletes.
- Supervise and mentor Assistant Coach(es).
- Highly prefer candidates who hold a National Coaching License and at a minimum have coached High School Varsity Lacrosse.
- Must be First Aid/CPR certified.
Bryant University recognizes that its position as a leader in higher education is greatly determined both by the diversity of its campus community and its intellectual endeavors. Its commitment to link academic and social diversity for the benefit of the learning and living environment reflects its belief that excellence and diversity are mutually reinforcing objectives.