Davis & Elkins College is accepting applications for the Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach which is a full-time 10-month position responsible for administering all aspects of the women's lacrosse program with a commitment to College, Conference and NCAA policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required and Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Must possess two or more years of successful collegiate coaching and recruiting experience.
- Candidate must possess a commitment to the integrated role athletics plays in an institution of higher education.
- Ability to adhere to and ensure compliance with NCAA and conference rules and regulations and ability to lead and nurture a diverse student and administrative population.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and initiate and implement projects independently efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral, presentation, and written communication skills including the ability to communicate to students, parents, staff, faculty, and external constituents of the college.
- Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to make effective decisions based on facts and sound judgment.