alm Beach Atlantic University’s (PBA) Athletic Department is seeking applications for the position of Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach. Located in West Palm Beach, Florida, PBA is a non-denominational Christian University, an NCAA Division II institution and member of the Sunshine State Conference (SSC). This is a full-time 10-month position. The Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach will be a positive, energetic leader who is responsible for the overall management of the Women’s Lacrosse program with student-athlete welfare as a guiding principle.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate and counsel student-athletes on the requirements of personal conduct, academic performance, and athletic performance is a requirement for this position.
- Leading by example, the successful candidate will excel in the demonstration of professional conduct and ethical behavior.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The successful candidate will be expected to adhere to university and department policies, procedures, and regulations, and laws, bylaws, rules, policies, regulations and constitutional provisions of the NCAA, Sunshine State Conference, and PBA.
- Requirements of this position include the recruitment of quality prospective student-athletes to ensure team performance and to meet program objectives, as well as teaching and coaching student-athletes to develop and acquire the tactical, technical, and physical components of the game.
- Oversight of the academic progress of student-athletes is integral in the role.