Primary duties include the development of successful programs, including the development of quality student-athletes, as well as demonstrating academic excellence.
- Coordinate scouting and recruiting of student-athletes.
- Organize and lead practice, conditioning, and workouts.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, scheduling, fund-raising, community engagement, budgeting, and alumni relations.
- Encourage and promote excellence in academics i.e. monitor study halls.
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and commitment to the College, conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Relevant experience at the collegiate level desired.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations as they pertain to coaching.