ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and adherence to all applicable NCAA and conference compliance rules and regulations
- Ensure that all relevant institutional, conference and NCAA rules and regulations are followed. Including, but not limited to student-athlete eligibility, recruiting, financial aid, scheduling, and academic progress.
- Ensure compliance with all institutional, conference and NCAA rules and regulations by student-athletes and sport related staff.
- Abides by NCAA Bylaws 10.1 and 11.1 regarding ethical conduct and the responsibility to positively contribute to a campus culture of NCAA rules compliance.
- Promote academic excellence and graduation. Monitor academic progress, including study table and class attendance in coordination with athletic academic advisor.
- Prepare, lead, and execute practice and game plans for both championship and non-championship seasons.
- Develop and execute a strategy for building a regionally and nationally competitive team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four years of relevant sport coaching or playing experience at the collegiate level or higher.
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.