- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two seasons of successful coaching experience in Lacrosse at the NCAA collegiate level.
- Successful experience and/or knowledge of recruiting prospective student-athletes; specifically in the PA and Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting student-athlete welfare and academic success.
- Demonstrated success in the athletic development of student-athletes.
- Advise student-athletes and staff of applicable intercollegiate athletic rules, regulations, and University policies and ensure compliance of such regulations.
- Evaluate performance of assistant coaches.
- Develop and conduct pre-season, in-season and off-season training and conditioning programs for the team.
- Recruit student-athletes.
- Inform student-athletes of academic and other matters pertaining to their enrollment and educational progress.
- Retain and graduate student-athletes.
- Plan and direct athletic skill development for student-athletes.
- Ensure appropriate safety measures are observed when conducting team activities.
- Work with the Director of Intercollegiate Athletics on the selection and scheduling of team contests.
Millersville University is an equal opportunity employer and, in compliance with federal and state laws and university policy, is committed to providing equal educational and employment opportunities for all persons without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Individuals from traditionally underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply.