Northwood University is seeking a Head Coach for the sport of Women’s Lacrosse. This is a full-time, 10-month, non-tenure position. The successful candidate will have the skill set to build the program in its first year as a NCAA division II member. The University is a member of the Great Midwest Athletic Conference and sponsors 20 Division II varsity sports.
- Field a competitive team that challenges for GMAC championships and for post-season play.
- Meet required roster size numbers.
- Recruit quality student-athletes who can compete academically, athletically, and have strong character.
- Oversee and monitor academic success of team members.
- Involve team in community service.
- Represent Northwood in a professional, positive manner on-campus and in the community.
- Require team members to represent Northwood in a professional, positive manner.
- Provide opportunities and promote leadership skills for team members.
- Conduct program with integrity and within NCAA, GMAC and university rules.
- Seek continuous improvement in all areas of athletic program through evaluation of all processes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Previous coaching experience.