- Oversee all administrative aspects of the program including team travel, scheduling of games and practices, budget management and travel arrangements.
- Identify, recruit and supervise assistant coaches.
- Engage in community outreach and alumni engagement initiatives.
- Participate in fundraising initiatives for the Athletic Department and the women’s hockey program.
- Serving as a member of the Student Affairs Division the candidate will have expectations of a broader campus involvement which may involve committees, events, and requirements outside of the Athletic Department.
- Candidate should have a global view of their involvement in the Suffolk community.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of successful lacrosse coaching experience. Head Coaching experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA and CCC rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- This position requires afternoon, night, weekend hours combined with business hours and some moderate travel.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Certification in first aid, CPR, and AED.