Plans, organizes, directs and evaluates all phases of a competitive intercollegiate lacrosse program. Understands the role of NCAA and Division III athletics in the educational process and recruits quality student-athletes, who will reflect and represent the quality of Elmhurst University.
- Supervises and operates all phases of a competitive Division III lacrosse program.
- Coordinates the recruitment of student-athletes for the women’s lacrosse program. Contributes significantly to the enrollment effort of both the institution and the athletic department.
- Prepares annual budget structure and monitors expenditures.
- Maintains and updates a sufficient inventory of equipment. Selects and orders equipment and other material needed to successfully run a program. Oversees the issuing and collecting of all equipment, uniforms, supplies, and materials.
- Develops the contest schedule and coordinates all team travel arrangements.
- Supervises all pre-season conditioning and non-traditional season programs, including team planning sessions and long-range planning sessions with assistant coaches.
- Plans, organizes and administers all in-season practice sessions.
- Conducts all on-field coaching of the women’s lacrosse program during intercollegiate contests.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience as an assistant or head coach in women’s lacrosse, preferably in a small private college environment.
- Proven track record of successful recruiting.
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to discuss college programs and policies with a variety of prospective student audiences.
- Understands the mission of Elmhurst University and recruits student athletes that best represent the values of the institution.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.