- Coach student-athletes, including all women’s lacrosse team practices and scheduled games/competitions. Develop sound game plan and strategy. Condition and train athletes, including skill demonstration, in order to develop skill, character and teamwork in women’s lacrosse.
- Manage the women’s lacrosse program by planning and coordinating all practices, workouts and competitions. Ensure that all University, conference and NCAA rules and regulations are followed, including student-athlete eligibility, recruiting, financial aid, scheduling and academic progress. Manage the programs operating budget through procurement requests, and travel reimbursements. Supervise assistant coaching staff.
- Recruit highly qualified prospective student-athletes.
- Monitor player academics, promote student-athlete welfare, and encourage academic excellence.
- Organize team camps; develop fund-raising opportunities, serve on committees that promote success of the program and athletics, and establish and maintain community contacts and enhance the success of the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
- Willing and able to work nights and weekends.
- Physical ability to fulfill duties of the position including being able to lift up to 50 lbs. and having the mobility needed to demonstrate skills and manage the movement required in performing job duties.
- Previous coaching experience.
Colorado State University Pueblo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Additionally, the University complies with all other relevant, federal, state, and local laws regarding employment practices.