- Schedule, plan, attend, and implement all practices and matches.
- Assume administrative oversight of program operations: team travel details, equipment upkeep, and training programs.
- Communicate effectively and serve as a mentor and coach with student athletes so that student athletes develop their full potential as individuals and athletes
- Assist other coaches and team members in fundraising efforts, alumnae development, and serve as point person for some initiatives.
- Design and implementation of the on-campus recruiting strategy for novice players.
- Supervise and mentor Assistant Coach(es).
- Experience coaching Rugby at a collegiate level.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal/written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to evaluate sessions and provide feedback to members.
- Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and the ability to drive a 12-15 passenger van.