- The head women’s rugby coach position administers all aspects of the women’s rugby program.
- The head coach position will manage and oversee the daily operations of the women’s rugby program including practice, gameday activities, recruiting, budget management, manage grant & aid, academic monitoring and mentoring of student-athletes.
- The head coach will be expected to meet minimum roster goals through effective recruitment and retention strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2-4 years of coaching experience at the high school and/or collegiate level.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- USA Rugby Level 200/World Rugby L1.
- Proven ability to recruit student-athletes.
Frostburg State University welcomes and encourages women, veterans, and minorities to apply and seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce.