The Head Women's Soccer Coach is responsible for the overall coaching, teaching, recruiting, administration, planning, management and direction of an NCAA Division I-FBS Women’s Soccer program competing as a member of the Mountain West Conference.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in HPER, HES, Sports Management, Recreation, Business, Education, Marketing, Kinesiology, Psychology, Communications, Liberal Arts, Sociology or any other field related to duties and responsibilities and/or the mission of higher education.
- Previous coaching experience required, preferably at the NCAA level.
- NCAA recruiting experience required.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules/regulations required, preferably DI.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and travel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license or access to a licensed driver by the employment start date.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Head collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Competitive collegiate or professional playing experience preferred.