Iowa Wesleyan University seeks a dynamic leader to continue its soccer program’s upward trends in competitive success, recruitment, retention, and student-athlete experience. The head women’s soccer coach is a full-time, exempt position responsible for administering and organizing all aspects of a National Intercollegiate Athletic Program (NAIA) women’s soccer program.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership in the planning and operation of the women’s soccer program.
- Administer programs within the policies of Iowa Wesleyan University, the NAIA, and the CAC.
- Provide an environment conducive to a high level of academic performance by team members.
- Organize and facilitate all daily practice sessions, contest preparation, competition, and off-season training.
- Develop and maintain a successful recruiting system to accomplish competitive success and roster goals.
- Maintain a high level of visibility within IW’s service region.
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate assistant coaches.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 3-5 years of high-level coaching experience.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to drive university vehicles.