- Recruit, retain and graduate student-athletes.
- Mentor student-athletes academic, athletic and personal development.
- Manage season: competition schedule, coordinate practices and schedule practices.
- Manage women’s soccer team budget.
- Oversee hiring and supervision of assistant coaches with Athletics Director’s approval.
- Coordinate and take part in team fundraising events.
- Manage maintenance at Spalding Athletic Complex (soccer/lacrosse/softball).
- Maintain and understanding and abide to NCAA bylaws.
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience coaching soccer, NCAA intercollegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Appreciation for the student-athlete experience and the philosophy of NCAA DIII athletics.
- Passion to recruit and mentor student-athletes.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional integrity and a positive approach to conflict management/resolution.
- Knowledge and compliance with NCAA, SLIAC and Spalding University rules and regulations.
Spalding University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University complies with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws. It is the University's policy not to discriminate against any individual or group of individuals and to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status or other protected status.