The Head Women's Soccer Coach is responsible for all aspects of coordinating and maintaining a competitive NCAA Division III collegiate level Women's Soccer program. Responsibilities include: ongoing recruitment, proper scheduling, equipment inventory, promoting a culture of sportsmanship, and NCAA Division III compliance. Ongoing planning and effective verbal and written communication with all members of the Athletic dept., student-athletes, and all enrollment service areas.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1-3 yrs of in-season, college-level competitive soccer coaching experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer and web-related skills.
- Valid unrestricted driver's license.
- CPR / First Aid Certification.
- Masters degree.
- 1 - 3 yrs collegiate level competitive soccer playing experience.
- Effective and demonstrated, recruiting and retention skills.