The head women’s soccer coach is responsible for all aspects in leading a competitive NCAA Division I soccer program to include, but not limited to: coaching (practice and in-game), recruiting, fund-raising, positive encouragement towards student-athlete development, scheduling, and hiring staff.
- Manage and direct the program;
- Recruit, teach and demonstrate coaching skills;
- Build and sustain positive relationships with student-athletes, former players, faculty, alumni and staff;
- Mange and build a competitive nonconference and conference schedule;
- Manage a fiscally sound budget;
- Direct the assistant coach in coordinating study hall and tutoring;
- Monitor class schedules, grades and student-athlete academic progress.
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with student-athletes, former players, faculty alumni and staff.
- Must exhibit leadership and professional behavior in dealing with student-athletes.
- Must be a team player, and have the ability to support and assist other employees.
- Must be dependable and have strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.