The Head Women’s Soccer Coach/Camps & Clinics Coordinator will report to the Director of Athletics. Responsibilities will include all aspects of coaching, student development and recruiting as well as assisting the Director of Athletics in the leadership, vision and supervision of the women’s soccer program.
- Perform key program planning functions for assigned team(s), in conjunction with the mission and culture of the college and in consultation with the Director of Athletics.
- Serve as professional educator for all student athletes, encouraging individual as well as team goal setting, acknowledging individual challenges and achievements, encouraging academic achievement and positive social interactions at all times.
- Carry out various team development tasks, including: generating on-campus participants, conditioning of athletes, monitoring academic and personal development through program evaluations.
- Plan and carry out team practice sessions, coach team during contests, modeling good sportsmanship and positive social interactions at all times.
- Bachelor's required, Master’s preferred.
- 3-5 years college coaching experience preferred or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Certifications appropriate to the relevant sport, division, or other regulating agency.
- Basic knowledge and skills related to college athletic programs, with demonstrated skills in assigned team sports.
- Demonstrated excellence with interpersonal communications (written and oral) skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment is necessary.
- Attention to detail and accuracy; customer service oriented and able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with college staff, fellow coaches and campus and external entities.