- Directs all aspects of the women’s soccer program, including but not limited to recruiting, on-field coaching, supervision of athletic assistants and student trainers, financial aid, scholarships, housing, and food service.
- Develops a recruitment plan and actively recruits student athletes, which adhere to Blinn College and NJCAA Policies and Procedures.
- Develops game schedules and coordinates all team travel and similar responsibilities for out-of-town matches.
- Travels and works a flexible schedule in order to meet the needs of the program.
- Provides help with academic advising to each player in the development of class schedules.
- Establishes, maintains, and acts as a role model for an ethical and moral code of behavior and living that is expected of the players that are residing on campus.
- Provides effective supervision of women soccer student athletes in the generic areas of practice, competition, travel and life management, throughout their entire experience at Blinn College.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three years experience in coaching women’s soccer for intercollegiate athletics or related women’s soccer athletics.
- Experience and expertise in coaching soccer skills.
- Experience in recruitment and team management of an intercollegiate athletic program or related soccer athletics.
- Working knowledge and practical application of policies, procedures, rules and strategies related to intercollegiate soccer or related soccer athletics.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Some travel required.