Lehigh Carbon is looking for a dynamic head coach to lead our women’s soccer program. The Head Coach is responsible for planning, programming, directing, coaching athletes, supervising assistant coaches, and overall implementation of the intercollegiate baseball program. A key responsibility of the Head Coach is the recruitment and retention of student athletes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in accordance with Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC) and LCCC Athletic Department policies and procedures to accomplish goals.
- Conduct well organized practices and off-season training program.
- Demonstrate good work habits, such as punctuality, dependability, cooperation, and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate understanding and respect for diversity, inclusion and equity in further development of the program and in coaching the student athletes.
- Recruit quality student athletes.
- Coach student athletes to achieve their athletic, academic, career and personal development goals.
- Monitor and ensure academic success and retention of student athletes.
- Previous coaching experience required, with high school or college level preferred.
- Previous collegiate playing experience preferred.