Reporting to the Athletic Director, the Head Women's Soccer Coach will be responsible for managing all facets of the women's soccer team in accordance with NJCAA, NE District, Region XV, and FIT Athletics rules and regulations.
- Recommending appointment/retention of assistant coach, team manager and scorekeeper; providing supervision for these staff members.
- Recruiting quality student-athletes based on academic goals as well as athletic ability.
- Attending all practices and matches; providing on-field team strategy and individual skill development.
- Scheduling, planning and organizing practice sessions.
- Scheduling regional and competitive non-region matches.
- Planning and coordinating team travel arrangements.
- Managing team budget and keeping strict records of all expenditures and receipts.
- Recording and reporting scores and statistics.
- Completing region-mandated evaluations of match officials.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Outstanding managerial, organizational, technological and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to obtain CPR / AED certification prior to the time of appointment.
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Availability for weekday early morning practices and weekend matches.
- Availability for occasional weekday / overnight trips, especially postseason matches.