The Head Women's Soccer Coach will report to the athletic director, and will be responsible for managing all facets of the women's soccer team in accordance with NJCAA, NE District, Region XV, and FIT Athletics rules and regulations.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assuming full responsibility for student-athlete welfare and team operations during all team-related proceedings.
- Upholding all applicable NJCAA, Region XV and FIT Athletics rules and regulations.
- Recommending appointment/retention of assistant coach, team manager and scorekeeper; providing supervision for these staff members.
- Recruiting quality student-athletes based on academic goals as well as athletic ability.
- Attending all practices and matches; providing on-field team strategy and individual skill development.
- Scheduling, planning and organizing practice sessions.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required.
- Four years of successful head coaching experience in an academic setting preferred.
- Outstanding managerial, organizational, technological and verbal/written communication skills required.
- History of success in the areas of recruiting, player development and fostering holistic success in team members preferred.
- Must be able to obtain CPR / AED certification prior to the time of appointment.