The Women’s soccer coach is responsible for coaching the women’s soccer team on and off the field. The soccer coach will act as a mentor to players on the team providing guidance and advice in the areas of academics, athletics, and personal development. The coach will be familiar with academic advising as well as being able to aid with retention and registration efforts.
- Staying up to date on Soccer Regulations.
- Recommend strategic changes to the program.
- Recruitment of student-athletes.
- Budget management and development.
- Game and official scheduling.
- Game and practice coaching.
- Attendance at athletic department meetings when possible.
- Function as a team member with athletic department.
- Advise/Mentor student-athletes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in collegiate coaching.
- Extensive experience in playing the game of soccer.
- Knowledge of and adherence to policies and regulations.