- Purchase and maintain an inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Record and compile player statistics and submit required reports.
- Complete reports, schedules, and grades within established guidelines.
- Instruct related courses in soccer skills and conditioning.
- Participate in the evaluation of materials and the development of outlines for courses taught.
- Participate in division and coaches meeting on campus and conference coaches meeting.
- Involvement in department activities.
- Work collaboratively with the athletic faculty, staff and administration.
- Participate in the California Community College Athletic Association (CCCAA) compliance trainings.
- An earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and two (2) years of professional experience or any associate degree and six (6) years of professional experience. Must have performed at a collegiate level and have coaching experience at the high school level or above.
- Must be dependable, able to communicate effectively, exercise initiative, poise, and good judgement.
- Sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
The West Kern Community College District is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The District is dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination and, as such, is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. This employer participates in E-verify.