As the Head Soccer Coach, your primary responsibility will be to teach the fundamentals of offense and defense to the women's soccer team through daily practice sessions. You will also be responsible for recruiting and maintaining an active roster of players, with the ultimate goal of developing a competitive team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing training sessions and evaluating individual and team performances to prepare for competitions.
- Assist in the design and running of training sessions and implementing proper techniques and work-outs for positions as assigned.
- Administer practice sessions and competitions and strictly comply with established safety standards and guidelines.
- Assist with working closely with Athletics Student Services to track performance in the classroom, eligibility of the student-athletes, etc.
- Develop plans for off-season conditioning and training.
- Responsible for recruiting and identifying with local recruits in the Hampton Roads Community.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of game facilities and equipment
- Maintain inventory of equipment m1d uniforms to keep track of and update stock records.
- Requires prolonged sitting and standing.
- Occasionally requires physical excretion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials.
- Occasional stooping, bending, and reaching.
- Requires some traveling.
- Must work indoors and outdoors year-round.
- Must work in noisy and crowded environments.