- Attend coaches' meetings and clinics for professional growth.
- Attend other professional meetings as necessary.
- Provide a minimum of three hours in-service training for staff.
- Conduct staff meetings as necessary.
- Hold pre-season meeting with student-athletes to discuss philosophy of the program and inform them of responsibilities and regulations and all team rules and guidelines.
- Be familiar with and follow the policies of Highland Community College, the NJCAA, and the Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference.
- Communicate and submit forms to Athletic Director as required by NJCAA, the Jayhawk Conference, and HCC regarding eligibility roster, Letters of Intent, team information, injury reports, etc.
- Work with the SID to report scores and statistics to KJCCC and press as required.
- Be responsible for all recruiting activities of the Women's Soccer program.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Recruiting experience.
- Experience in prevention and care of athletic injuries desired.