Palm Beach Atlantic University’s (PBA) Athletic Department is seeking applications for the position of Head Women's Soccer Coach. Located in West Palm Beach, Florida, PBA is a non-denominational Christian University, an NCAA Division II institution and member of the Sunshine State Conference (SSC). The Head Women's Soccer Coach will be a positive, energetic leader who is responsible for the overall management of the Women's Soccer program with student-athlete welfare as a guiding principle.
- Recruit and graduate student-athletes who maintain the standards of the university and department.
- Schedule practices, games, transportation/accommodations and travel itineraries for road games with the approval of the Athletic Director and in coordination with the Administrative Assistant to Athletics.
- Prepare and oversee the program budget.
- Represent the University at Sunshine State Conference (SSC) and national meetings as assigned.
- Recruits and hires competent and effective support staff.
- Mentor and supervise support staff.
JOB FACTORS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Baccalaureate required.
- Three years of experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills are an essential element of the position.
- Responsible for expense management within program budget.