Responsible for coaching women's soccer at the intercollegiate level. Candidate will work in conjunction with the Director of Athletics in arranging game and practice schedules. Will conduct all practice sessions and coach at all games. Accompanies team on all trips to and from the College. Recruits' student/athletes and performs necessary administrative duties including game score and statistics reports to Presto.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Teach all aspects of the game of soccer through fundamentals of offense and defense in daily practice sessions.
- Recruit and maintain an active women's soccer team roster to develop a competitive team.
- Develop and evaluate player performance.
- Conduct and supervise all practices.
- Schedule and attend all contests (games and scrimmages).
- Conduct year-round field maintenance and perform pre-game and post-game field preparation.
- Ensure students comply with all athletics policies and procedures.
- Coordinate team travel arrangements, lodging, and travel itineraries.
- Report game scores, statistics, and information to Presto Sports.
- Bachelor's degree in a sport-related field is preferred.
- Previous coaching experience of a women's team at an intercollegiate level preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- The ability to work nights and weekends a must.