The Long Island University Athletics Department is accepting applications for a Head Women’s Soccer Coach. The position is responsible for administering all aspects of the soccer program with a commitment to University, NEC and NCAA policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of successful collegiate/professional/elite club soccer coaching or professional playing experience.
- Proven experience working with and improving the performance of elite soccer student-athletes.
- Demonstrated successful leadership experience.
- Track record of strong commitment to a positive student-athlete experience and ensuring student-athlete welfare is paramount.
- High-level written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff and students from a variety of diverse backgrounds and a demonstrated dedication to the full academic and social development of student-athletes.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and interpretations.
- Experience as a Women’s Soccer coach at the Division I collegiate level.
- Ability to motivate and lead student-athletes toward competitive and academic success
- Experience recruiting Division I level student-athletes.
LIU is an equal opportunity employer. LIU is committed to extending equal opportunity in employment to all qualified candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community. LIU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran or military statue, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. Hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States.