- Recruiting and maintaining the appropriate number of student athletes to be able to compete at the highest level within your sport.
- Fostering an environment that supports and encourages each student-athlete to graduate in a timely fashion.
- Developing and maintaining a competitive won/loss record of at least .500 in your division and qualifying the team for the Region XIX Tournament.
- Developing and maintaining the skill, discipline and integrity of team during games and practice.
- Statistical reporting and public relations including, but not limited to updating administration with every score and game highlight after each game and keeping NJCAA Coaches’ Website pages up to date.
- Knowing and adhering to the athletic policies and protocol of Union and the eligibility requirements and rules and regulations of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Three (3) years’ experience in coaching preferred at the college level.
- Coaching and/or playing experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Union College does not discriminate and prohibits discrimination, as required by state and/or federal law, in all programs and activities, including employment and access to its career and technical programs.