The University of Maine at Presque Isle is hiring a Head Women’s Soccer Coach. This position is a part-time regular 12-month position (January 1st – December 31st) that reports to the Executive Director of Athletics and Recreation.
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of applicable experience (those with any combination of equivalent experience and/or education are encouraged to apply).
- Ability to drive a van for team transportation on occasion (ability to meet University requirements to become a certified driver).
- Demonstrated commitment to holistic development of student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment to effectively modeling and operating an inclusive program that values diversity and demonstrates respect for the health, safety and well-being of others.
- Demonstrated coaching success; demonstrated ability to teach through sport and about sport, coaching and transferable work/life skills.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on the student athlete experience in general, and to support and advocate for staff and student athletes who hold marginalized identities and life experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in recruitment, retention and graduation of qualified & talented prospective student-athletes.
- Master’s degree.
- Intercollegiate college playing and coaching experience.
- Demonstrated effective recruiting experience.
- Familiarity with NCAA standards, rules, and regulations.
- Interest or experience (education/certification) with strength and conditioning for performance, CDL Driving Certification, ATC Certification, or ability to teach Exercise Science classes is a plus.