Thomas College is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual for the position of Head Women’s Softball Coach. This full-time position will be responsible for the management and administration of the women’s softball program. Additional administrative, event management duties are required and will be determined by the qualifications of the applicant and needs of the athletic department.
- The successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree and prior intercollegiate playing and/or coaching experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience recruiting student-athletes at NCAA Division III level and working knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Experience in higher education and a basic familiarity with athletics in New England or collegiate level are also preferred.
- A valid driver’s license is essential. The candidate will have the ability to work as a team member in the Department of Athletics and the college community.
- Thomas College values and prioritizes the importance of coaches serving as educators and conduct that is ethical, moral, and inspiring.
Thomas College is an equal opportunity employer.