Oakland University Athletics is a Division I program committed to academic and athletic excellence. Our Athletic Department is looking for a highly organized, driven and detail oriented individual to fill the position of Head Coach, Women’s Tennis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Perform all job duties in a manner consistent with NCAA, conference and University rules, regulations, ordinances, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Minimum of three years experience in coaching or teaching tennis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in intercollegiate tennis.
- Head coaching experience or three years assistant coaching experience at the Division I level.
- Fundraising and alumni/community engagement experience.
- History of successful recruiting.