Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Attend, plan, develop, and direct all team training and conditioning activities in the traditional and nontraditional segment.
- Assist with the retention of student athletes through social and academic counseling; interaction with University retention team and coaching staff.
- Retention of student-athletes, along with support of Student Athlete Services, by effectively coordinating and communicating attendance to all SOAR and department sponsored events.
- Create a culture of excellence throughout the student athlete experience.
- Develop a culture of trust through mentorship and social development.
- Communicate expectations, praise and corrective feedback in a clear and constructive manner.
- Maintain positive student athlete assessments for program from student athletes.
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred.
- Previous collegiate coaching preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III philosophy, recruitment, rules and regulations.
- Organizational skills, writing and typing skills, interpersonal skills, data entry and budget management skills and demonstrated supervisory skills.
- Valid driver’s license; CPR/First Aid/ AED certification.
Benedictine University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.