- Developing and maintaining a competitive won/loss record of at least .500 in your division and qualifying the team for the Region XIX Tournament.
- Developing and maintaining the skill, discipline and integrity of team during games and practice.
- Statistical reporting and public relations including, but not limited to updating administration with every score and game highlight after each game and keeping NJCAA Coaches’ Website pages up to date.
- Knowing and adhering to the athletic policies and protocol of Union County College and the eligibility requirements and rules and regulations of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA)
- Updating and maintaining student/athlete’s eligibility. Working closely with our student athletes, Academic advisor for student athletes, Coordinator of Student Advisement/Athletics and faculty to help ensure the academic success of the student athletes.
- Position involves both inside sedentary work and physical activity outside on the field in coaching and training situations with student athletes.
- Involves strenuous exercise of muscles used in stooping, bending, running, throwing, pitching and batting.
- Work is performed indoors and/or outdoors in conditions including loud and constant noise. There is exposure to natural atmospheric conditions such as sun, rain, wind and dust, etc.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or drag approximately 50 pounds.
- Travel is required.